Saturday 17 April 2004

Back into it for real

After spending time at the Family History Centre this afternoon, I finally started walking again for real.  I parked in the first carpark I found at Hataitai park, and started walking uphill. First I encountered a rugby practice.  The team were mostly wearing yellow and black horizontal stripes so I'm guessing it was a Wellington rep team of some sort.  I carried on up the road to the velodrome.  Behind the velodrome is the start of one of the many walkways on Mt Victoria, so I started along the track and wandered around among the trees for a while then came back.  Next along the road is another rugby club, and then it loops around and comes back down towards the tennis courts, and back to where I had parked the car.  About an hour all up - not bad going, for starting all over again.

No comments: