Tuesday 25 November 2003

Home again!

After four days of doing family things and about another four of playing PC mechanic, I'm home, contemplating unpacking and catching up on all my many activites including blogging.  I'll do some catchup posts soon and once they've been up a few days I'll change the timestamps to make them appear on the dates when they should have been posted, and I guess that will make the first few disappear into the archives. Andy said he would read my blog if I mention the World Cup Rugby.  Well, you could fit everything I know about rugby on the back of a postcard in a 16-point font, but I do think it's nice that the rugby superpowers let England win it this time around - it's only good manners to share your toys with your friends after all.  I do have an opinion on one thing though, the "sack the coach" exercise which seems to have become an annual event for the All Blacks.  For heaven's sake!  You can't win all the time! Even with the most brilliant coach in the world, you are still going to lose sometimes, it's a fact of life.  What's worse, having a coach who isn't actually God, or replacing the coach every five minutes?  Plus, it's only a game, guys! [END RANT]

No comments: