Saturday 24 January 2004

Another late-evening walk around the streets.  Tonight I wanted to spend about an hour walking, but I didn't really want to cover the same old streets again.  So when I got to the main road I headed north, where I hadn't gone before since there are no obvious blocks to circumnavigate.  I decided I would go in that direction for half an hour and see where it got me - and where it got me was all the way to the next major intersection, and up the hill to the start of the road that goes to the rubbish tip.  Woo!  From there, I could go up the road towards the tip, then take a side-street that leads to a shortcut to the unofficial dirt road that comes out just up the street from home.  Cool! I could do all the uphill stuff in the middle of the walk and finish by going downhill - so that's what I did, and I finished with five minutes to spare.  I think I'm going to use that route again.

No comments: