Wednesday 14 January 2004

Encounter with a giant green oddfellow

This evening I went with a bunch of other people to Stephen and Tamara's place and helped them roll a water tank up the hill and put it in place - it looked like a giant green oddfellow rolling up the hill, and reminded me somewhat of Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, although much slower.  Well, I confess I didn't actually do a lot in the way of helping but I took a lot of pictures on Tamara's camera (which by the way is much whizzier than mine).  Hopefully she'll send me one of them to post here, although I know they'll be busy getting the water supply sorted out, among other things, so it could take a few days.  After the planting of the tank (which was a mini-saga in itself) and cold drinks all round to recover, we did some dancing.

No comments: