Wednesday 19 October 2005

Starting again, again

There has been a hold-up in proceedings. I have back-slid and now I have to start again, again. It's really embarrassing when you have to make people wait because you're hyperventilating after climbing three flights of stairs with a bunch of young fit people. It's even more embarrassing when you're puffing and panting after climbing a few steps up from street level to somebody's house. Never mind that asthma was a significant contributor to both incidents, enough is enough and the asthma will go away when my fitness improves. As will a few other medical issues, I hope. So, on with the show. A couple of days ago, as my first step to getting back into it, I walked down to the bottom of my street and back. 3 minutes to get down there, and three or four times that get back, with several stops along the way. It's a steep street, and I thought it might have taken longer.

No comments: